Today I spent the whole morning in bed. I couldn't really fall asleep but I think just lying down helped me tremendously. I also read a little bit, fun mommy reading.
This is the plan for my afternoon too. And hopefully, I will feel like a new person tomorrow morning. :) Thank you L & D and Julie for taking time to comment on my blog. I do appreciate it so much.
J and Prime played by themselves. I heard J teaching Prime some stuff from Enki Math and when he answered it correctly, J give him a "cougar catcher". She sounded just like a real teacher. This is part of the reward system from her her formal school. She also asked if Prime if he ever heard of phonics. First he said no, then he says, "oh, I know a little." Then J started to ask Prime to name some words that ends with "-at" and she wrote his answers down on the board. It was cute.
3 comments:
That is cute. :D
A day in bed sounds really lovely, actually. How nice that your children could entertain themselves!
Thank you for commenting on my blog, by the way. I'd love to hear how you found me! (Do we know each other?:-))
-Hannah from A Quiet Spot
Wow, where have I been? I seemed to have missed several of your blogs and need to catch up! ha :)
Anyway, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I know how hard it is to try to take care of little ones when you need taken care of yourself. Hope you get some rest and I will pray that you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment