I wish I can say I'm feeling like a brand new me, but I don't. But I'm able to get up, and not feel excessively drained. And because we are running out of breakfast items and mommy also wants something sweet, we did a drive through to Tim Hortons and got ourselves some Tim bits. :) And I managed to take a shower this morning after some morning coffee. Yipee! If you know me, you'll know not being taking a shower/wash my hair everyday really makes me feel uncomfortable/icky, even though my hair does look better the day after I wash it. Anyway, I consider that my big accomplishment of the day.
Anyways, back to J. Yesterday she read "The Gods and Goddesses of Olympus" and really like it. This is a really nice book with beautiful illustrations, recommended by "The well-trained mind". J says she likes Aphrodite the best since she is most beautiful. But she is more like Artesmis, Goddess of the Moon, Wildlife, etc. The #1 reason is because Artemis was granted permission to never to have to marry and J is not either! ;-P Plus, the books says, "She loved animals and children and protected them" and J feels that describes her as well.
Prime was also looking at the book and first said he is Zeus since he is King but after finding out some of the rotten things he did, like being "mean" and swallowing his wife in fear she will give birth to son who will overthrow him, Prime changed his mind and decided on Apollo because as the book describes, "Apollo healed the sick, cared for animals and brought delight with his music." He says he loves animals, especially our pet hamster, Fluffy. Coincidentally, Apollo and Artemis are sister and brothers, albeight also twins.
We also got into a little discussion about burial options for our dear Fluffy when he dies if you believe it. To give you a little idea, Prime said he will sleep with it which J/and I both shrieked, "ewwwww, we are not coming to your room." :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment