I think I have actually written or posted a similar photo before. I have so many folders and folders within folder. So I'm not sure which 4th folder technically I should choose.
But this is Prime working on tying his shoe lace. :) That was December last year and now he can tie his shoes. His current challenge is to zip this particular sweat shirt of his. Most zippers he can zip, but some this particular zipper, it takes even me a while, so he can't zip and always ask me to do it for him. But its all about persistence and figuring out the problem, then solving the problem.I have also tried to work this with J as she sometimes gives up easily and ask for help too soon. But recently she has made lots of progress. She has discovered a lot of times, she can open something right when she was going to or in the process of asking me for help.
And if anyone else like to play or want me to tag you, then leave me a comment and I will officially "tag" you. :) The rule I believe is to go to your 4th folder in your photo archive and pick the 4th picture and write about it.
1 comment:
Aw, thank you for playing along. :) Cute pic, need to work on shoe tying in our house..
Post a Comment