Okay, I'm on my computer way too much but since J wants me to post her pic, especially with her friend Zoe. I guess I can do it. In case you are wondering, I caught up with my Chinese drama movie while daddy took the kids to ice skate. Finally I have some alone time and a little peace. Okay, I admit, I also did a little "house blessing" (cleaning) in prep for tomorrow's guests. It's no where near done. Our #1 to do list tomorrow is to finish cleaning up. J keeps saying today, we need to clean our house! Yes, I hear you but I would just rather chill out.
+021.jpg)
+014.jpg)
J with her friend, Zoe who is a 2nd grader. At the ice skating. J said Zoe skates really well and she can do spins. But one time they were racing, J said she beat Zoe. Just one time, but she was very happy and excited about it.
+016.jpg)
+017.jpg)
There is my Prime- such a little cutie. Daddy said toward the end he was skating fast, but what I saw toward the end of a video clip was a cute butt sticking out at the camera. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment