Sunday, February 22, 2009

You are loved

This is the banner posted at our church and today I asked Prime what it says, and he pronounced it exactly right. :)

I told daddy and he says a few weeks ago, they went to Lowe's and Prime said, "That's Lowe's." and daddy was surprised he knows. So daddy asks, how do you that's Lowes? How do you know that its not Target, etc. Prime says, because it starts with "L" and its "L-O-s". :)

And J...daddy has been showing her how to use a dictionary to look up words she doesn't know. J has been reading Psalms and I have started to write down words she doesn't understand. I really enjoy reading Psalms as they are short chapters and that there are just a few words J doesn't know. I was surprised that J had some trouble looking up words in the dictionary, perhaps because she is not familiar with the spelling of those words?

Daddy showing J how to look up words in a dictionary last night.

I guess I tend to take for granted what seem so easy to me. I'm also contemplating if we should take a "winter break" as public schools are doing here.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day and that you are feeling loved.

No comments: