Anyway, I finally got a chance to get some craft supplies and lots of other goodies. Here is the craft we made today. I got this idea first from The Crafty Crow who introduced me to Good + Happy Day. Love the simplicity of this craft. All you need is few pipe cleaner and some cereal. J even poked holes in a kind of cereal where there is no hole. Go figure.... anyway, I was hoping my son would do this craft but I guess he had some other plans of his own.
+002.jpg)
Now I just hope some birds will come by and we can do some bird watching. ;-) We have had birds that came to eat our peanut butter rolled in bird feed pine cones and also birds that came to our wooden bird house for some nibbles of bird seeds. It was fun observing them in action. We even saw a cardinal one time. That was a real treat.After all this, J surprised me when Prime asked her to play with him by saying, "I got to go do some homework" and went to her study. Hm... wonder what "homework" she means?
We did bible reading (J read Psalms 2 few times and did really well), listened to an Enki fairy tale, did circle (songs/movements), history (1st writings) and did some summary. She also read aloud few books to Prime this morning. While we were grocery shopping, we also spoke in Chinese and both kids learned some new Chinese words, namely what we brought like green pepper, winter melon, celery, and mushroom and how to say "I forgot" in Chinese. So I guess she still have language arts (writing) and grammar to do and also some math. Anyway, I feel pretty good today because I was finally able to take care of a few things and I can cross them out (mentally) on my to do list. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment