After dinner, they played "Don't eat Pete" (courtesy of another mom and mentioned earlier) and Nicholas, who is 8, loved this game. The "Tumbling blocks" was also a big hit with Nicholas and Auntie Tiff. So I would say the kids had a blast celebrating V-day with their cousins.
Here is J surprising daddy with her V-day card. :)+024.jpg)
+060.jpg)
+045.jpg)
Here is Izzy and J in identical shirts. Don't they look cute? Here, J decorates her cookies. This last picture of Prime, J took. I thought that was a great close-up pic of Prime.
+073.jpg)
+076.jpg)
+084.jpg)
The kids playing "Don't eat Pete". See how happy Nick is!! (Truly rare picture). This is kid who usually does not want to be photographed. Nick and his mom having fun playing "Tumbling Blocks" with my hubby.
This is a heart J drew that we painted on to her shirt. You can make any design you want.
1 comment:
Hi there,
Looks like everyone had so much fun! :) My kids and I decorated cookies also and made Valentine's cards. Hey, next year, I think I will try the Valentine soaps you shared (in the previous post).
Oh, and I agree...Izzy and J look very cute in their identical t-shirts! :)
Thanks for you recent comments on my blog, and I have enjoyed visiting yours too!
Blessings, Janet
Post a Comment