Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview surprises!

I got this idea from another mom ("Interview with Ethan") and thought it would be fun to ask my kids.

Share with you some surprising answers:

J pretty much had no surprises except 2 questions:

Q:What is your favorite smell?
A: Primrose
Me: We have never actually seen Primrose, how do you know you like the smell?
A: Yes, I have
Me: Where?
A: On the computer, in a blog!

Q: What is your favorite sound?
A: Prime's snoring sound
Later, "no, music" !

But my Prime, well, here is a boy with surprises.

Q: what is your favorite color?
A: Purple

Q: what is your favorite smell?
A: permanent marker

Q: what is your favorite drink?
A: What I normally drink.
Me: What do you normally drink? milk/juice?
A: A kind of juice. (opens the refrigerator, then says,) V8 splash

Q:What is your favorite animal?
A: You guess!
Me: bear, lamb, fox, hamster?
A: No, KungFu Panda!!

Q: Where is your favorite place to go?
A: Home!

Some same answers from both kids was "What is your favorite movie?"
A: Turtles.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't even express to you how touched I am by J's primrose comment!!!!!! Seriously touched. This is a great idea, I love hearing what children have to say!

dongdong said...

Thanks, Lisa. I was very surprised too. :)

Lisa said...

My girls are 7&5. Yea, I was thinking your two looked similar in ages.