Monday, February 23, 2009

Rough day

Today was a semi-rough day for me for some reason. I was irritated in the afternoon for no particular reason. I think the biggest culprit is hormones. It's close to that time of the month plus the skin around my left eye hurts for some weird reason. I look in the mirror and sees nothing, tried the hot compress and it doesn't work. Because my eye hurts, I have been resting my eye and not doing too much reading. So I think that makes me feel frustrated too.

Luckily the kids has been good. Although they bicker a little more than I'd like and I had to tell them, if they get angry at each other again, I'd separate them. After I said that, they were much better with each other. But tonight, I just getting take out and taking it easy.

But I will share a clip of my silly, goofy Prime giggling. I have been trying to capture Prime's giggle on camcorder for a long time. This is not the best and I hope to capture some more later but watching it helps me feel better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We ALL have those days where we are irritated for no apparent reason!...I felt like that last week :-)

The Free Gift said...

Rough day or not, J and Prime are still very productive. Prime likes math worksheets. After doing about 25 subtractions, he wanted more. He's making a lot of progress. He can do most single digit subtractions in his head.

Erin said...

I've been feeling moody and impatient myself today. It's mostly coming from being fed up with the sickness in our house. I'm thinking maybe an early spring cleaning might help. Just open up the windows, and let it all out! :) Hope your week gets better.