Saturday, February 14, 2009

My little planner

This is what my J wrote last night in planning for V-day. She wrote it in her notebook with her mini hi-lighters ($1 at Target) which was our little V-day present for her. In her original spelling. :)

"Tomorow (Valintines day)

1. Clean up fast
2. Done by 1:30 in after noon
3. Play for little wile
4. Put on white shirts
5. Make cookies (Decerate)
6. Eat cookies when done
7. Rest for a little
8. Make cards
9. Play
10. Play Twister
11. Talk about plan
12. Pretty much say Good-bye
13. Go home"

1:30 today is when I told her cousins to come over. They are suppose to make cookies with us and I asked them to bring white t-shirts if they could as I thought we would do some fun stenciling on our t-shirts using freeze-dry paper and fabric paint. I also brought make-you-own-cards for the girls to decorate and make for themselves. I'm also going to try to make heart shaped soaps using dove pink soaps. I got this idea featured on The Crafty Crow.

No comments: