Saturday, February 28, 2009

shortest birthday party attended

J had a little cough this morning, I gave her the Organic Throat tea- Just for kids by Traditional Medicinals, Inc and she was better. I ask her if she is well enough to go to a birthday party. She says, yes. (I probably should have known better but honestly she did not look sick at the time) So we drive over an hour to our good friend's party. But alas, her coughing gets worse while in the car. Then minutes after we arrive at the bowling alley, daddy says we got to go because J is now running a temperature. Daddy says, this is the shortest birthday party we ever attended.

Alright, time to rest up. Luckily, Prime is not sick and took a little nap in the car. I'm knocking on wood this time that he will stay that way.

Hope you all have a wonderful and healthy weekend. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor J. It's a good thing Prime is not sick. I feel so bad when the girls are sick. :(

Lisa said...

Get better soon J! :)