Sunday, February 8, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and other books

We love love this movie. We also love love the book. Someone recommended this to us and it was a big big hit! I'm looking forward to try the other books other moms has recommended for J.

Among them are "My father's Dragon" by Ruth Stiles, "The Moffats", "Heidi", "Milly Molly Mandy Story" book, "Betsy-Tacy", "Beezus and Ramona", "The Tiptoes Lightly" series, "Boxcar Children", "Wheel on the Bus", "Pippi and the children of noisy village", "Cricket in Times Square", "Shakespeare magic Tree house" series (Ghost Town at Sundown, Tigers at Twighlight, Dingos at Dinner Time. )

Alright, J will not lack in her reading choices and she is still breezing through Junie B Jones like crazy. Even when I call her, she'll walk with the book while both of her eyes are still on the book. Now that is what I call love of reading.

No comments: