Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hand made cards

As if taking a cue from daddy, J is having fun making birthday cards as we get a lot of birthday invitations. I honestly cannot go to all of them but I still find ourselves going to quite a few of them and those are kind of a must - family and close friends. J also made name tags for her and Prime using whole punchers and ribbons as well as yarn for hanging purposes. Though I like the paper daddy used much better. I'll have to ask him for some of his paper. And I really need to get pipe cleaner and Popsicle sticks for quite a few of the craft ideas.

I think from now on, family and friends, you will be receiving hand made cards by J. :) Hope you like them.

Here is the very 1st one she made. This one if for her cousin Matthew.

Here are few other picture I found that J took last night of Prime's newest "guys" - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). The trio were having a great time while I drifted into sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homemade cards...that's a good idea! I like the card she made.

Anonymous said...

Custom make cards are a lot cheaper :) and they can be a lot of fun.


J was trying to take some pictures of Prime's turtles without Prime but Prime would not leave his turtles alone with J. He kept sneaking into the pictures. J had to trick prime to get just the turtles.

Good + Happy Day said...

Lovely cards!

I like your blog! Thank you for leaving me a comment and helping me discover it!