Okay, now I know why my skin around my left eye hurts. It's because my ear is hurting and its radiating outward. In fact, the left side of my face hurts and is very sensitive. I poured some hydrogen peroxide last night in my ears (doctor recommended for cleaning ear wax and does a great job), normally it does not hurt a bit, but the infected ear, it hurts like pouring salty water on a fresh wound. OUCH!
Anyway, I'm contemplating on going to the doctor and getting some antibiotics or something to get rid of this ear infection. My throat of course is hurting now too. It's all connected. Hubby just said, the infections normally starts in the ear then goes elsewhere. :(
Maybe I will wait just one more day and see how it goes. Anyone else know dandelion root is good for you, to detox liver, kidney, boost immunity, etc?
Here is a link my wise and helpful blogger friend sent me. It is on dandelion but I think the botanical website has other good info too. :) She sent that to me too. Thank you, Dandelion and Ladybug!! After I told my hubby, he said he actually takes the pill form of it. Anyway, here is the link:
http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/d/dandel08.html
Here is another great link, especially for those who want to buy locally grown food and support our local farmer and get fresh food. I sure lovely to buy from farmer's market when they are available. The food really tastes remarkably different, they are much better from locally grown.
http://www.outpostnaturalfoods.coop/
Here is one of my favorite website on buying herbs: (if you know of any other fabulous ones, I'd love to know about it too. )
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
I brought "wood betony" from them. This herb is suppose to help with migraine headaches. You have to drink it consistently for about 3 months to see results, that's what I have been told. From my personal experience, I think it does help though it was not a cure all for me but it did reduce the frequency which is also a huge help. But for my friend who told me this, that cured her migraines.
I'm no expert but when migraine hits, the best thing I found is hot compress. My mother-in-law told me to wrap the towel in rice which I have found retains heat extremely well. I also heard peppermint essential oil is suppose to help with migraine headaches too.
That's all for now. Like I said, if you know of any wonderful natural healing sites, please let me know. I'd love to know and learn more.
(okay, I realize this is has nothing to do with J/Prime, but I'm hoping to buy few games that teaches them about herbs and natural healing.) One is called Wildcraft and its an "herbal adventure game" and if you know of others, please let me know. I'm interested in that too. :)
1 comment:
Both of the boys have suffered from earaches recently and we use Similasan homeopathic Earache relief drops. They really seem to help the pain and are safe to use with antibiotics. Thank you for sharing your natural migraine relief remedies, I will have to try those the next time I get one.. which seems to be often lately. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment