Saturday, February 21, 2009

For my mommy friends

This might be more appropriate for mother's day, but hey, for all moms who worked so hard to care and provide everyday for their child or children, this is for you:

Need I say more? Something of this sort is something every child should own and should proudly wear at some point, I believe. Or you can even stencil whatever words that fit your situation on a plain shirt. I plan on making one for my son so he has one he can proudly wear. This shirt is originally brought from Target and my daughter loves it.

This is what my son made using WEDGit. You can make all sorts of designs and its fun even for adults if you are the building type. This is a "building toy that has five progressive block sizes that nest, stack, link and even 'wedge' together."

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting at the Fairy Mum! I hope you do make some bread - the 5 minute bread is so very simple, and every library seems to have several copies. You can also find links on YouTube with the recipe and a visual example!
Cheers!

dongdong said...

Thanks, Jennifer. Actually my library doesn't have this and the inter-library copies (2) are all checked out. But hopefully I will be able to get a copy at some time. And I will try YouTube.