Today, I was feeling just horrible. I felt so weak, had a terrible headache, had major sore throat / and just could not get comfortable even though I was in bed pretty much from this morning to about an hour ago.
Praise the Lord that the kids and daddy are all healthy. That's how it normally is in our house; I'm the only one who gets sick. The kids are rarely sick though Prime has been having minor nose bleeds every night this past week or so. We finally put the humidifier upstairs couple days ago and that seem to help.
Today, the kids went to yet another b-day party. This time it was a swimming party at a local community center. Daddy brought them and they seemed to have a lot of fun. I will post few pics when I'm feeling better.
Until then........
2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon DongDong! Sending good thoughts your way.
Thank you, Ladybugs and Dandelions.
Post a Comment