Monday, February 2, 2009

1st Super Bowl

Just want to post : J and Prime watched Super Bowl last night!

It is the first Super Bowl J and Prime watched. Also the first one for me! I actually like it a lot! It helped that daddy was able to explain what is happening to all of us. :)

Prime/J and I rooted for the Cardinals (we call them the red birds) while daddy rooted for the Steelers based on their past history of winning in the Super Bowl.

After a while, Prime lost interest and was doing his creative play and later fell asleep on the couch. J, on the other hand, fought to stay awake and watch. She said she really like it.

Prime/J/I all commented that the reds birds need a lesson in courtesy since they had quite a few personal foul for personal roughness and for grabbing the other team member's helmets. But later, Steelers had quite a few of those of too. So we said both team needs a lesson in courtesy.

It was an exciting game and Steelers won against the Carinals (27 vs 23). I think the game really taught me that anything can happen and to be vigilant at all times and to NEVER be complacent.

After the game, J commented that she had an observation about daddy which is that daddy predicts correctly. Good observation. :-)

1 comment:

The Free Gift said...

This is the first super bowl game I watched from start to finish. I am glad you like it dongdong :)