Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Celebration

First, today is daddy's birthday, and the children presented him with these coloring/drawing for his birthday.

This is Prime's work and the next one is J's . :)


I also wanted to share this beautiful book on Fairies. J did her copy work (on Spring) from this book today.



Last but certainly not the least, I am so excited because I found J a wonderful piano teacher at very reasonable prices. I just received notice she have space available for J. J will be starting her private piano lesson middle of April. As I type here, J is playing with the piano again. I love it when she goes and play with it herself. Sweet sounds.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Piano lessons...Fauna is interested in that too. Need to sign her up. Happy Birthday to the hubby! :)

The Free Gift said...

Prime and J, thanks for all your love and efforts.