Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet J

This evening, I asked J if she had a good day or not. She said, she did. I ask her, even though mommy yelled at you? She says, yep. I ask her why?

And she says because everyday she is home with mommy, she have a good day (said with a big smile). Aw... sweet. She continued to tell me, when I yell at her, it makes her think of a happy song and it makes her want to sing her happy song and that makes her happy. (hmm... maybe that's why what I tell her seem to fall on deaf ears. ) Just kidding.

Nonetheless, you are my sweet girl, J and I love, love you! :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to know what that happy song is.

dongdong said...

it's polly wolly doodle from her choir class. Never heard it before. I didn't know she had a happy song before this.

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Sounds like she is an optomistic little girls.

Toni said...

thats so funny, and how creative to have a favorite place to go when things aren;t going so well.

dawn klinge said...

What a sweet, sweet girl!

Lisa said...

Kids are experts at ignoring their parents! She sounds like a very cheerful child! We all need a song like that!