Tammy, I have never really thought it that way. I just know I love staying home with the kids and really enjoy watch them grow, learn and play. This must be part of my calling or something. Well, from when I first had J and going back to work after 6 weeks, I have come a long way. :)
5 comments:
She did a fantastic job! I love them.
She looks likes she's enjoying painting very much.. So lovely. :)
What a beatiful princess. Great job J!
Your family seems to take joy in all they do. What a lovely lesson to learn in life. :)
Tammy, I have never really thought it that way. I just know I love staying home with the kids and really enjoy watch them grow, learn and play. This must be part of my calling or something. Well, from when I first had J and going back to work after 6 weeks, I have come a long way. :)
Thank you for your comment. You are so sweet.
Post a Comment