This what I made for the kids this morning. It didn't turn out right because I baked them at 200 for 10 minutes and later realized they need to be baked 400 degrees. Lack of good deep sleep... and lymph nodes still going at it.
But the kids loved them especially with honey and we tried the candy melt and it was yummy. The chocolate flavor tasted like brownies after I over heated them. :) J love it!Moving on.... I was busy cleaning and I asked J to read to Prime an Enki folk tale. She did a wonderful job and did a nice to little summary as well. But the best part was when she said, she wants to read to Prime everyday. (J aspires to be a teacher, only Kindergarten though) ;-)
Here is the best part of the kids day... after some free play, they came to the table to draw...share some their work.
Starting with Prime's funny faces. He is back to his old self, laughing hard with J. :)
+008.jpg)
+005.jpg)
These are J's funny faces. She is also back to herself and caught up on some of her work.
+007.jpg)
+009.jpg)
7 comments:
Great illustrations! J reading to her little brother is great, I love it that she wants to be a kindergarten teacher (I taught the kinders for a few years, loved it). I'm glad the kids are feeling better, but worry about mama! Take it easy for the rest of the week. Good luck with the primrose hunting, sorry they have been hard to find. They are in every grocery store here in Ohio right now!
Prime's drawings are so cute. They look like baby faces. J's drawing are more adult like.
Such cute drawings! Glad everyone is one the mend.
Those faces make me smile. :)
Wow! How old is J? The drawings look advanced for her age! I'm impressed!
Thanks. J is about 6 3/4 y.o. She will be 7 in July. I was surprised too.
Super cute drawings from J and Prime, Dana!! Oh how we miss them. I am thinking about coming back up to north to visit everyone this summer... but I am not planning to plan anything until May or so. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment