Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet / Surprising moments in our day

We love these moments in our day. Wishing everyone a fabulous week. (How do I get rid of the underline?)

This is K, one of J and Prime's littlest friend. :) She loves J and J loves to play mommy.

J continues to read to Prime. They are reading A picture book of Benjamin Franklin.

The first 2 lines J wrote last night. (I wrote butter ) Prime wrote the numbers and said, "mommy, come here. I want to show you something". He said they are inches; not sure where he picked that up.


J presented me with these pictures this morning; not sure when she drew them.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmmm, is J a late night artist, like my oldest? Fauna draws and reads at night under her covers with a flashlight....like I don't know this. lol

Erin said...

When we were kids my brother loved the Ninja Turtles! My favorite was always Michelangelo. I don't remember why now though.. I think I just liked his personality the best. :)