Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little organizing

Inspired by the very organized LBD, I did a little organizing myself myself today. I am hoping if I learn to be more organized, maybe the kids will pick that up as they are not could also some help like their mama. It is so true kids learn more from what they see us do.

A little side note: when I'm frustrated, I tend to make a face and growl. Now I often catch my little Prime doing the same thing. One time daddy and I was talking about that, and daddy said, I was wondering where he picked that up. LOL! From his mama. :) Or a lot of time, J will spit back exactly what I tell her to Prime. And I'm like oh, better watch my tone especially when I'm upset.

Okay, anyway, I did a little tiding up of my workspace and LBD suggested to post some picture if I want to. Before, on the right of my desk, stuff were piled up randomly in a pile. Sorry, no before pictures. But now, it is little better. I think the magazine basket helps. This is off my nook. Hopefully, it will stay this way for a little while.

This is my workspace and is where I'm typing this post from.

This is where J usually does her work by herself. This is a corner in my home office which currently hubby has taken over.

No comments: