Saturday, March 14, 2009

1st try at inventive spelling

Yesterday, Prime wrote on our fridge magnate board,

"(His Name- spelled correct) bib Gob to be. "

Can you guess what he is trying to say?

It actually is,

(Prime) did good today.

I thought it was hilarious. The b and d are giving him trouble again.

I'm thrilled he is trying. It must be the joy of writing/drawing on the magnate board. Normally he doesn't like to practice his alphabets and we don't make him. There will be a time for that.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet. I love decoding inventive spelling. It has always fascinated me!

dawn klinge said...

Those first spelling efforts are so cute! Good job figuring that one out. :)

Joy said...

My 8 year old (who has a b in her name!) still messes up her b's and d's on a semi-regular basis. It's so much fun to watch the budding spelling and reading isn't it!