Any how, here is our 1st attempt at making this. The first one is mine. The fuzzy pink is J's. That yarn was too soft, not a good yarn for this project. A thicker yarn would work much better but J wanted to try anyway. I also found that tying off the ends to make a little fist/feet works better and then the doll can stand. Otherwise, it can only sit. This is good practice as it does take some patience and the child need to good at tying knots for them to do this independently.
Now if I can some how persuade Prime to make one. He shows no interest and says, "I don't like dolls." oh, well.
2 comments:
The girls love these. They want to make one now. Thanks for the inspiration.
Just checking out your blog. Lots of good stuff to enjoy. I may have to try the yarn doll. I think it is something I can handle. ;)
Post a Comment