Friday, March 6, 2009

Dr. Seuss' collection

The museum near us have an exhibit on Dr. Seuss so since J is much better, after lunch with daddy, I decided to take the kids to see it. It turns out they have a lot of Dr. Seuss art work as they are an exclusive dealer for his collections, I was told. The lady there was nice enough to let us take lots of pictures. They also had other pictures and the kids was curious to see the upstairs with more art work, and many other oil painting. Of course, the price tags could make one faint but we are free to look and smell. :->


Who could forget The Hat in the Cat? Prime in the hat. We love "Green Eggs and Ham".


Here is the book J was looking at. With many of art work from Dr. Seuss' books.

More pictures; March, 2004 was 100th year of Dr. Seuss. He was born March, 1904. We learned quite a bit about Dr. Seuss.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!! I would love to take the girls to a Dr. Seuss exhibit. You are so lucky!

Erin said...

Wow, I wish we could go! Love Dr. Seuss. :) So good to hear that your children are feeling a bit better. I'm sure they were happy to get out of the house and do something fun after being sick this past week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dongdong,
We love Dr Seuss too... what a nice exhibit!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Our tree that our nest is in is actually a big branch that fell off a tree. I trimmed it and secured it to the fence to hang our treasures from... perhaps an idea for you as you can make it just the size you need for your space?