Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long sleep

I feel we have been hibernating or something last night. Maybe it is because of all the rain we have been having ever since Saturday, I believe. Last night, we were all exhausted for some reason. The kids went to bed around 7pm (no dinner) and didn't woke up until past 9 this morning.

They slept on our bed and we had to sleep on the guest room's bed. My hubby wasn't feeling great either and took a nap with the kids earlier but later he insisted on going for a jog around 9pm. He says that helped him. I went Chinese grocery shopping in desperation for lots of green leaf veggies as I think not eating my veggies is taking a toll on my body. Then I came back and slept until also 8am this morning but didn't get up until 10:30am. Chatting and debating with my hubby as today is his birthday.

The sweet darling is cooking us lunch (even though its his b-day) as J have choir class shortly while I try to clean up our house. But we will go out for dinner tonight. :)

We might have another early night as I still feel pretty tired (my lymph nodes are acting up again) and the kids are still cranky, especially Prime. He is still not himself, but I think the virus is getting close toward the end as his cough is more "wet" now.

Well, here is hoping for a better rest of the day. ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, you poor things! The whole family has been through a lot lately. :( I hope the sleep is helping and healing. Take care.

dongdong said...

Thanks, lisa. You are so sweet.