We went to the grand opening of the newly expanded local art museum. Just share few of the beautiful art work. The kids were tired and were not acting like themselves. The main thing they were interested was the scavenger hunt which they hunted for specific art pieces from various countries/continents and got stickers. When they get all their stickers, they get a prize so both J and Prime kept their eye on the prize and was not too interested in really looking at the art, at least not J as she went with me and Prime went with daddy. We will have to go back again... there is so much to see. Luckily, the kids says they want to go back.
+020.jpg)
One of my favorite flower, now I know the name, "pussy willow". Picasso' art work; Tiffany stained glass
+025.jpg)
Japanese samurai sword. Amazing architecture model .
4 comments:
That looks like a fun museum to visit. I used to have a Pussy Willow tree in my backyard when I was growing up- I loved that tree!
Oh, pussy willows are the best. We have tried to grow them in our yard, but the deer always eat them up! I got your email and I'll respond back tomorrow. ;)
Oh, I would love to grow pussy willow trees. I'm going to to see if I can find them.
There was so much to see in the museum. We spent couple of hours there and saw very little. Hopefully, we'll go back there again to spend some time looking at the gems of the museum instead of finding stickers for the kids' scavenger hunt.
Post a Comment