I wasn't sure if I should be sharing this now, but J really wants me to. As this is my children's memory book, I guess it would be fine.
Anyway, J has caught the blogging bug. After months and days seeing me blog and especially after she saw The Little Traveler's blog- Kids blog about a month ago, she wants to write her own blog. First she said she will, then she tried typing and found she can't type very fast, like we (adults) can, so she said she would practice typing and would start her blog next year (she means when she turns 7) . Well, she is not 7 yet but the itch is getting stronger.
So I finally opened an account for her and let her do her thing. She types with one finger, looking for the letters on the keyboard and learning her way around the key board. So expect short blurbs but it is all her writing and typing.
So without further blah-blah, here is the link to J's little blog. It is called Sunny's little blog. (click on the orange link to see)
BTW, J says she love comments so if you visit, please say hi. She is always reading comments to my blog and will say, "no comments?", "Oh, there are X number of comments! " Is that how everyone feel about comments?
Now I think back, for a long time, I had no comments from anyone to my blog and it wasn't until I found LBD, and then Lisa that she started to frequently comment on my blog. So thank you, Lisa and to everyone who do comment on my blog. I do enjoy reading them very much and there are lots of good ideas and feed back. Thanks!!
1 comment:
I just visited Sunny's blog! Very cute! Goose has her own blog, too. I am going to show her Sunny's blog tomorrow. Soon our kids will be better at it than we are!
Post a Comment