Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny Prime

Last night, Prime was complaining of a sore throat and this morning I found a bandage on one side of his neck around the throat area. I purposely ask him, why is there a bandage on your neck? He replies, I have a boo-boo on my neck. It hurts. (secretly LOL) Probably should have ask, does your bandage help? :0)

Last night, there was also a little sibling jealousy. Daddy was holding J as she was tired and sleepy in bed. Daddy says, Prime must have been jealous and tried to push J off and climb on daddy for himself. :) I think in some aspects, Prime is almost "happy" he got sick like J. After we discovered he is also running a temperature, Prime says, do I need to go to see the doctor too? And I say, probably, and she might poke your finger just like she did with J and swab your throat. He say, "oh, man" but with a big grin.

Today, the kids seem better energy wise. Both are still running a fever and J is still coughing quite a bit, but you couldn't tell by the way they are playing with each other. Okay, I spoke too soon. Now J is lying down, and Prime still wants to play. I tell him, let your sister rest, she is sick. Prime replies, "I'm sick too." Is there a competition going on?

Daddy is exhausted and I am pretty tired myself too. I slept til 9am this morning when the kids are calling us (esp. me) to get up!! I finally got up, had some coffee and gave them breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Dong Dong, I hope your little ones feel better very soon.

Erin said...

Isn't it crazy how competitive sibling can be? My boys are the same way! I really hope they get feeling better soon and that you and your husband are able to catch up on some rest.