Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Look who came out to play in the sun!

Today, as I was doing laundry, I heard Fluffy (he is our teddy bear hamster) making noises and took him out of his cage. He is been in his cage cooped up for too long, in the cold, cold winter.

Since the sun is out and is relatively warm, we fed Fluffy some treats and took him out and let him roam freely in the grass. I think Fluffy enjoyed that and that gave the kids a good chance to observe Fluffy in the open. The kids played with Fluffy for a long time in the sun. I'm so glad we will be enjoying the sun very often from now on. YEAH!!


Petting Fluffy...he is really soft and a very nice hamster. Hi, Fluffy! Want to play with a piece of leaf?

I think he likes it. See him nibble on it? I'm done with the leaf. Time to move on.... what is this in here? It is fun exploring.

Later, J sensed I was thirsty and brought me my water bottle and my toys- my ball and my tube. She tried to give me a piece of grass too, but I wasn't going for that. I did need my water though. Life is pretty good.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! I need to make sure my girls don't see this post! They've been wanting one. :)

Toni said...

he is too cute and looksl ike he loved the adventure.

Joy said...

What a cutie that little Fluffy is! I'll bet he enjoyed his time in the sun. :)

Erin said...

Fluffy is so cute! I'm sure he was happy to get out and explore for a bit. :)

Tammy said...

Ohhhhh...look how sweet he is!!

What a nice blog you have here. :)

Lisa said...

Oh no, the girls just saw the little hamster....thanks Dong Dong! LOL!!!