+001.jpg)
+002.jpg)
There no balls in there, just a mesh of cotton candy (colors mixed together); Then I thought there would be eggs from the picture, but they are pretty much flat and they use the egg containers which made me think they would be rounder and bigger but they are not and they were all bumped together when I opened it. At least, both were very tasty and addictive and on sale.
+003.jpg)
I had to put these up today. Either J or Prime picked this out when they went holiday shopping at a bazaar held by an Waldorf school. Here is hoping for nice, warm Spring.
In the beginning....J helped Prime to spread out the letters so he can find them better. Sweet sister. Prime was very resistant to any help in the beginning and I had to tell J to let him do it by himself. But I think J still helped him a little, and I heard Prime say, "Thank you" later on.
These alphabets are for scrap booking but also good for the kids. My Prime had to get the alphabets in order, starting with a, then b, etc. He have trouble with b and d, as well as p and q so I'm hoping playing with these will help him. Just this morning, I found he had little trouble with J too. He thought it was a broken f. :))
J is able to do this randomly and put alphabets where they belong. Ex. she could pick up s, then later pick up u, and knows u goes after s or pick up f, and know it is before u. When I did it that way, for a few letters close to each other, I found I needed to sing the alphabet song just to make sure I put it in the correct order myself. LOL!!
Prime did it!
1 comment:
Mixing of uppercase and lowercase alphabets can get confusing for kids, e.g. bD. They have a harder time discerning the part that sticks out for b and D. There's the BbdDpPq, for kids they had to really pay attention to the details to know the letters.
Post a Comment