Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky 10 years!

Today is definitely a day of celebration. Not only is it St. Patty's day, but it is also 10 years since my hubby and I first met. I actually don't remember the date but hubby says he remember because it was a week (7 days) after his birthday. I have to write these important dates down, like with book titles and authors, otherwise I forget them too easily. Must be post-baby mommy problem. ;-)

We met in Virginia, so instead of going back there, we are planning to go to Applebee's tonight which is where we ate on our first meeting. ;)

These are my lucky 4 leaf clover and my "money tree" plant. Miraculously, this plant is wonderful indoors and requires very little care. J has been taking care of it (water whenever it feels dry and occasionally Prime too) and they have not killed it so we love this plant and think it is our "lucky" plant. :) Our Mexican primrose is doing good too.


Some girl Scott meeting pictures. I love the 1st picture of Prime and A - chance encounter. So cute!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Awww...happy 10 years since you met! It's my bff's 9th anniversary today too. I hope you have a great day! :)

dawn klinge said...

What a special day for you and your man. Enjoy your dinner out tonight. :) I love the way you framed your lucky four leaf clovers.

Lisa said...

Dong Dong you and J won the yellow blowing in the wind pendant. Email me your address.

Erin said...

Aww.. hope you enjoy your time together. :)

Tammy said...

How cool are those 4 leaf clovers??!! Is there a story behind how you happen to have them? Something to do with meeting your hubby?

dongdong said...

no story although that would be a good one. I could never find 4 leaf clover on my own so out of desperation, bought them instead. *sheepish grin* made my own luck, you can say. I like looking at them. :)