We are a family who love wild honey. This love for honey started with my hubby, then quickly spread to the kids. I like it too. The trio drink honey water regularly (hot water +honey) and put honey on bagels, bread, etc. My little man, Prime, if we let him, can have honey bread for breakfast, and dinner. :)
Share some of our favorites,
+002.jpg)
Since honey come from bees, we humbly thank the bees for all their hard work and for giving us very yummy honey. :)
2 comments:
mmmmm, we can't get enough of it as well. I would love to have a few beehives some day.
I just finished reading The Secret Life of Bees (a great book)...it made me want to learn more about beekeeping and honey. I've been told that if you eat plenty of local honey, that it helps with allergies.
Post a Comment