J is 6 3/4 and Prime (W) turned 5 in January this year.
1. What does your mom always say to you?
W: I love you.
J: I don't know ( she means she doesn't know).
2. What makes mom happy?
W: When we do what mom tells us to do all the time.
J: When we follow the direction.
3. What makes mom sad?
W: When she gets sick.
J: I don't know.
4. What does your mom do that makes you laugh?
W: When I see her etc, etc. (too much!)
J: When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
W: She looks like herself.
J: same answer as W.
6. How old is your mom?
W: 33 (these kids know my age and their daddy's age better than we know ourselves) :)
J: 33
7. How tall is your mom?
W: She is about to the roof, almost.
J: She is pretty small.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
W: Kiss me. You told me.
J: Her favorite thing to do is to kiss me.
9. What does your mom do when
W: She finds her hubby and kiss him.
J: She plays with him (daddy).
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
W: They will say you're beautiful.
J: It is because you're a great teacher.
Here is our Spring nature table. J took this picture.
4 comments:
That was so sweet. What cute kids you have!
Oh, that's so sweet!
Cute little gnomies on the nature table, too. :)
very sweet and funny to hear what our kids have to say about us. Love your nature table some neat stuff on there and more to add as the season goes on I am sure.
What sweeties...especially the famous part!
Post a Comment