These are our painted rocks. J painted a bee. She was laughing hard when she was drawing glasses for the bee. Prime's was trying to draw a Dalmatians dog. You have to use some imagination for his. The big blob of black is the eye, and the front is his nose. The last one is mine.
Here are our finds at the food co-op. I'm not sure how it works but I really like the idea. Nobody explained even after I told them this was our 1st time. I didn't ask further as I was ready to go. I'm sure we will go back there though.I wonder if I plant those butterfly flowers, will butterflies really come?? The lady said the pumpkin drawing is just an exaggeration. I hope so. I'm not trying to produce such a humongous pumpkin. J loves sugar snap peas so those are for her. I thought I'd try yogi detox tea.
J getting the royal treatment at Cookie Cutter and getting a trim. This is her 1st time since I got a coupon. Usually I cut her hair. I think this is much better. :)Oh, one last thing, for anyone who is interested. These are our favorite computer game links.
http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/ (They love the panda puzzles and the beaver badminton)
http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-bouncingballs/index.html ( Our whole family love this. Just to warn you, it's a very addictive game.)
3 comments:
We just bought those same bunny snacks with the tie dye box at the store today and the kids go to Cookie Cutters too, there's one walking distance from our house. :)
Thanks for stopping by. Great ideas, thanks for the comments on my blog. :) I am so glad to make new christian mommy friends. So happy you homeschool too. Your children are adorable. Love that hair cutting studio. What a fun place for kids. I am going to add you to my list of blogs :) God Bless
hmmm, that looks like the huge pumpkin variety, ya never know, it could happen! ;) Should be interesting! Great choice on the butterfly plant....monarchs love it and will lay thier eggs on it, only thing though the caterpillars will eat it, so you could end up with eaten up butterfly weed (another name for it). Let me know if you get a caterpillar!
I love the painted rocks, they are so cute!
Post a Comment