Wednesday, March 4, 2009

J's ammunition

I need some diversion...other wise watching J suffer just stresses me out. We have been reading the Bible and have continued to pray. That always helps me . But here is something else: it's funny how I recently borrowed this book, called "Henry and Mudge - Get the Cold Shivers" by Cynthia Rylant. Here is what Henry's mom and dad gives to him when he is sick, Popsicle, cracker, and comic books in the story (mom in the morning and dad in the evening).



Well, here is what we have been given J (other than Tylenol and the throat/cold tea for kids). She really likes the Tylenol but can never finish the tea. *sigh* Okay, I know she likes these: Vitamin water! We also give her crackers/bagels, and I just bought some oatmeal too. Daddy brought her a variety of cough drops and yogurt last night(she is not crazy about those).


I wanted to get Primrose and some balloons for J but I'm pretty tired myself so that will have to wait for another day.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the comparison with the book, so cute. The poor little gal is still pretty bad huh? Are her fevers down yet??

Rosalyn said...

Did you try Sambucol? I use it for my kids everytime they look like they might get sick and it works wonders.

dongdong said...

What is Sambucol?

Lisa: Her fever is down but only because we are giving her Tylenol faithfully.

Anonymous said...

Sambucol is good to use.
http://www.sambucol.com/

dongdong said...

Thanks, LBD and Rosalyn. Good to know. I will for sure need it.