1) She looks so much (or exactly) like you! (mommy)
2) She is so good with kids(especially younger kids). Can she come babysit? (J resents that I call her "little mommy". She says, "only big sister". OKAY.
Here J/Prime with baby E. E's grandma was impressed that J knew how to hold E. She was even more impressed when J turned her head so they both face the camera. E's mom was impressed that baby E didn't cry and let J hold her for quite some time.
Then, Prime wants to be in the pics too. Look how excited he is! Cracks me up. LOL.
I have got camera loving kids! Is that unusual?? Well, it's a good thing because I love to snap pictures. Prime and J love to take pics too, especially Prime. He is getting a lot of practice with my old cell phone. He takes, deletes, zooms, and views the picture like it's all so easy (I'm just happy he is practicing his fine motor skills in the mean while). Sometime, I have to find the "camera" function on my phone .
6 comments:
Oh, how sweet! She's going to make such a good mama one day. :)
She is going to be a good mama! Hmmm, I bet I know where she gets it from!
how sweet, and you can tell how much the baby enjoys her. she will do well when she is old enough to babysit, and she will make a great mommy.
Thanks, everyone.
Lisa, I wish I can say she got it from me, but I doubt it. She was like that with Prime too when he was a newborn. J always wanted to take care of him.
That is SO sweet! She looks like she really enjoys it.
Very sweet smiles. She will sure love babysitting when she gets older I bet. :)
Post a Comment