Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Battling with illness

Just a quick update, J is very feverish. She had a temperature of 104 (the thermometer didn't even beep yet) but daddy says, give her some Aspirin and ice pack. It has come down since then. But her cough is getting worse and she coughs constantly. I just can't bear to listen to it. But she likes me to stay with her.

Luckily, Prime seem to be doing Ok. Despite a fever of 102 earlier, after a little Aspirin, he doesn't act very sick and that's great sign. He was able to take a nap in the afternoon.

Prime has been a really good boy, always asking me if he could help me with something. And there are lots of things he helps me with. He runs downstairs to fill up juice bottle for J and bring an ice pack wrapped paper towel for J, etc. He is so good little helper. I'm grateful he is not as sick as J.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my, I bet you're a nervous wreck! 104! The poor little girl. Hopefully everyone gets better soon. I'm thinking of you and yours. Take care and try to get some sleep tonight.

Erin said...

Oh my! You are all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I'm sorry to hear about this! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.