J tells me to make 2 and leave her 2 to make herself so check out her blog for gnome updates if you like at a later date. In Enki, he is called "Paddy Plus".
I had a hard time taking a good photo more than anything else. If you don't want to do much sewing, you can also get ideas by taking a look at other gnomes Elizabeth Foss made. Those, the signs are made with markers.
I also want to post our little science experiment with the white carnations, after our celery experiment fell flat. As many of you have wisely told me, the white carnations (I almost typed wise carnation) :-P worked so much better. The result can seen in about less than 1 minute, especially the green one. And even the red, you can't see it on the petals, but you can tell as the whole flowers changing color and it's a pink hue. It was really pretty. J did this in her kinder class so she knew how it would turn out and wasn't too excited. Prime didn't care much about flowers. Is that a boy thing? He will later though, I think. :) So I am the one who was most excited. LOL!
+007.jpg)
Just playing with my camera, seeing if I need the flash.
7 comments:
Your math gnomes turned out great.
I love the green flowers:) This is such a fun experiment!
I'm not sure what a math gnome is, but he sure is cute!
Great job on the gnome, he's so cute! The carnations are beautiful and I'm so glad they worked better.
Oh, and Fauna LOVES leaving comments on J's blog. Fauna just started one today too....she also has been wanting to have her own for a while now! Her site is www.3blackinkspots.blogspot.com
Hey, never knew you had pets. I'm so glad to see Fauna's blog!! :) Thank you for sharing.
The carnation experiment looks like fun.
I'm looking forward to introducing math gnomes to my son. Yours turned out great!
Wow well done. Love the gome - how does he/she work? Can you get 'she' gnomes???
(:
Post a Comment