Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy 8 and playing football

We went to the mall today and had to stop by Crazy 8 store. I think this is becoming my favorite store for the kids. This is a fairly new store. I think my friend told me it's subsidiary store of Gymboree. Their prices are very reasonable and their stuff are adorable. I got J 2 really cute sets of swimsuit for $10 each. If you have one near you, it's worth checking out. I have yet to find some sandals for Prime but I did get J a pair of sandals which she says is 11 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest. To check out J's swim suits and sandals, see J's blog. She wanted to post the pictures on her blog. :)

I finally got Prime a set of football gear. I have been wanting to get him a set for a long time. Today I was lucky, it was on sale. He LOVES it. He couldn't wait and had to try it on right away and played it inside the house.



Our last stop was at Gymboree (I don't shop there) but if you shop there, they are having $3.99 and $6.99 sale. A gorgeous formal dress was only $6.99 .... too bad they don't have J's size. There wasn't enough time left to look at my stuff but I'm glad the kids like what they came home with.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

The football set looks fun. I have only bought one gymboree item ever. It was a little sleeveless shirt with snaps down the front. I bought it for about $6 when my oldest was 2 years old. She wore it as a little dress with a shirt underneath (all seasons), then as a shirt when she grew into it. My niece did the same thing when she came along and now my youngest daughter is wearing it. That shirt is 15 years old! I think we got our $6 from it ;-)

Lisa said...

Hmmmm, I guess you would be U of M fans...guess where I went to school....OSU. Can we still be blogger friends??? LOL, of course we can!

Thank you, thank you so much for the surprise today. It really touched our hearts. D, you really are such a good and kind person. Fauna and Araina just love your kids and J's blog, Fauna checks it everyday!

Stay healthy and take care. -Lisa

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Love the last football photo, prime looks so into it. What a cutie.

Erin said...

Aw, he looks like a professional football player now! My boys have OSU ones of course. :)

I need to get the kids some new clothes for our beach trip, I think we have a Gymboree in the mall near us, I usually don't shop there either because of the prices, but I might have to check that sale out!

Ha, and no.. there wasn't any stealing or mailbox smashing the other night. But after Alladin's closed, we did loiter in the parking lot for a long time! :)

Toni said...

hi, saw on another blog about milk tea, where do you get it it looks so lovely Iknow my girls woudllove to try it.

dongdong said...

HI, Toni

You can get the 3:15 tea at most Chinese grocery stores. Or you can get it in in China towns in restaurants or many places that specialize in teas will have it. Some nice Chinese restaurants will have it as well.

If you email me offline and give me your address, I'd be happy to send you few bags to try. :)

Michael said...

Prime is making progress with his catching. The first 5 minutes playing catch with him, he would back away with his eyes closed while trying to catch the ball. He's gaining confidence and not afraid the ball might hit his face. He likes his jersey and he doesn't want to take it off.