Thursday, April 9, 2009

Many faces of Prime

Well, I'm taking a mommy health day today. I'm much better so thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'm still feeling drained, but my nose is clear and not running, my eyes stopped watering, I stopped sneezing like there is no tomorrow, the sinus headache is gone and my body doesn't ache as bad. All around, big improvement. I think what helped me a lot was my Eucalyptus - lavender Neck pillow. Ahhhhh.... I love the smell.... it really soothes me and helps me to sleep. I forgot about it until last night and of course the heat of it also helped me to relax. I think I need to relax more often... had a relaxing bath this morning too.

I'm still taking it slow and postponing many plans, though I'm still crossing my fingers I will be able to leave for the retreat tonight as scheduled.

J and Prime decided by themselves that they were going to some meditation (sit quietly/close their eyes) today. They practiced upstairs at first and came down excitedly and wanted to show me. J actually did 2 whole songs, about 5 minutes so big improvement there.

But Prime is still the master. After J is done, he continued in a different place. He wanted me to record him. But what is really cute is the faces he made after he was done.... time to be his goofy self again. :)






Sharing a strudel from this morning.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you're feeling better. The pictures of the kids made me smile. =)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

So happy you are feeling much better. I Love the silly face pictures. And lavender pillows have such a soothing affect I agree :)

Toni said...

wonderful your feeling well today, a eucalyptus piillow huh, sounds liek osmeting I need when those migranes hit. Where did you get it?

Love the funny faces during meditation very funny:-)

Lisa said...

What a character that little Prime seems to be. I'm glad you are feeling better.

dawn klinge said...

Such cute little faces! I'm glad you're feeling better. The allergies are starting to kick in for me lately. I'm so impressed that your kiddos can meditate for so long. One minute is pushing it for my five year old son! :)

momandkiddo said...

Those pictures are hilarious! He looks like he is having fun.