Friday, April 24, 2009

Enjoying outside

Today is windy but weather is very nice. The sun is shinning brightly though the ground is very soggy and some area are still little flooded. We are soaking it all up and looking forward to many days like this. :)



Doing a little free dance; J doing the hippy hippy shake shake in the 1st picture. Prime is enjoying the sun and doing his little dance # as well.


I found this mushroom under an evergreen tree. We first saw these little pine cone then J found much larger one from this pine trees.


She is taking it all home; some for the nature table and some we will roll seeds and leave it for the birds. I'm just noticing how this branch is going straight up... then I noticed a lot of these trees are growing upwards into the sky.

I asked J why that is despite gravity, they still go up and she replies quickly," because the trunk is strong enough to hold them up. "hmmm... is that so?

3 comments:

Anet said...

Looks like you have a wonderful big deck. Very Nice!
I'm glad it was a nice day for you.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful, bright day! That is a very nice deck you have!!

Erin said...

What a perfect dance floor your deck is!