To share a few snippets mostly of Prime as J will blog on her own little blog. She specifically asked me not to post some of her favorites photos. ;-) Okay!
+044.jpg)
Listening to a dog's heart beat. Prime says it was really fast! The Herman turtles. We really liked observing them; The blue tongued skink; I was lucky to have captured its tongue on camera.
+066.jpg)
My favorite animal there; the owl. He looks so cute when his eyes are closed!! He looks really wise with his eyes open; Prime tries out what it is like to do "minimum invasive surgery". He did great and got the candy and put it in a bowl.
+085.jpg)
Daddy was impressed with this- we all felt the cow's rumen (the largest of the 4 parts stomach) There was a big hole on the side of the cow and we all got to touch the inside stomach of the cow, with plastic gloves of course. Needless to say, it was really warm.
This is how Prime was upon entering to see the other animals, like horses, sheep, goose, cow, etc and he was really to bolt out of there. No one else seem to mind but he was not a happy camper...
+104.jpg)
We went outside and observed the birds for a long time. They love this bird feeder. There were lot of birds there, blue jay(?), cardinal(?), etc.
+073.jpg)
Is this daffodil? I'm not sure. Anyway, one of them the center flower buds part broke and we took it home and perhaps we can grow it? Observing the trees... I thought it looks like chicken feet, J says it looks 3 warms; Prime says it looks like a bird footprint.
This was what the kids did while I waited to get ice cream. It was a cool tree... lots of kids are in there. J says they are like fairies in the trees.
6 comments:
That is a cute owl. We are all owl lovers here...
Sounds like you all had a great time.
What an awesome day. You are such a fun mom. I like owls too. That one is super fluffy. And I think that is a hyacinth.
what a great oppurtunity, and hands on experience to have with the kids, what a lovely day.
This is such a great learning experience!
We are big owl lovers here too. Such a sweet owl!
I can't believe you could stick your hand inside a cow!
Great job on capturing the skink's blue tongue!
I believe that flower is a hyacinth. The college I went to had those cows with the holes in the side so you could see their stomach. We called them "window cows". :) I felt sorry for them though. Sounds like a fun day.
I think you guys are right, now you mentioned, it does looks like hyacinth. Thanks!!
The lady said the hole in the cow is like getting ears pierced but I know what you mean...
Post a Comment