Anyway, I'm so glad we went to the nature center as the forecast for today was scattered thunderstorm so I wasn't sure if this was a good day for the nature center. But it was. Thank you, God!
The kids enjoyed making their visor the most. I think they miss doing something crafty as I haven't done much crafts with them lately. I really like how they need to peel off the backing off the stickies. Good fine motor practice for Prime. :) He really likes to write lately and he wrote his name not 1 but 2 times on the back of his visor ! LOL.
Holding a python.+009.jpg)
Petting a box turtle
The turtle ate grass....it was fun to watch. After it ate, it was moving at turtle pace but it startled some of the kids as it came closer and closer. :)
+027.jpg)
Prime getting creative decorating his visor - that took up a lot of time; the bubble wand was a big hit too.
+030.jpg)
The parade- see Mother Earth? J enjoys a good run down the hill. It did rain a bit (2 minutes), therefore the smudge on my camera lens and picking flowers (wild violet ?) right by our car.
6 comments:
For sure a wild violet in J's hand. I love the box turtle, must have been an old one. We have 2 little box turtles that look at us with the funniest expressions on their faces all of the time. I know what you mean about the change in yourself after having kids. I know I put my kids first, our days are planned around them, some people don't agree with that, but that's the only way for me.
That sounds like a fun event. That sure is true about our interests changing when we have kids. :) Clothes used to be so much more important to me.
Oh What an awesome way to spend a day. Way better than clothes shopping! But I do know what you meen. Priorities and interests certainly do change after having kids. Life definately has more meaning.
Oh, we have wild violets growing like crazy right outside our front door.. I just love them! I am so happy you guys were able to participate in such a fun event! Also, I hear you about the change of interests since having kids thing. :)
thats the biggest box turtle I have ever seen had no idea they could get that big. What a great day.
You konw I think homeschooling also creates more intrests in us as we learn new things and discover things that just fascinate us or that we never knew our intrest and hobbies expand.
What a great blog you have! Thanks for stopping by today!
Post a Comment