Share some pictures of J and Prime when we had a some down time. The kids also went swimming every chance they got and I got to take few short and much needed naps while daddy took them.
+007.jpg)
This is what thrilled the kids in the beginning: Bunk beds!! They slept in the same bed both nights. Great exercise (and obviously fun too) climbing up and down, up and down. 1st they were little scared since the ladder is movable, but then they were pros. One of them is always moving constantly in the night and mommy and daddy kept getting woken up. I'm so glad and hopeful I can finally get some real sleep in my own room. I was surprised the kids brought their notebooks and eagerly wrote every night.
+019.jpg)
The kids do enjoy climbing trees and they are getting better and less afraid.
+009.jpg)
I love looking over the lake... there is something about being in nature, esp. lakes that soothes me.
+040.jpg)
Building houses for the fairies. Prime found a stick and use it for all sorts of things like digging up various rocks and pretending it to be his walking stick and his sword. He found a large rock and pretend that was his cell phone and talked quite a while with his "pretend" friend telling his "pretend" friend he is on his way and will be at the meeting place shortly (That's when we were on our way to the dining hall). LOL.
+047.jpg)
I found little patches of moss and love how shoots are coming out of the moss. J gets a ride from a boy who lives near by. J get a lift from daddy to smell the red flower buds.
+059.jpg)
I found a foot print looking thing by a tree. Then Prime started to see things and says he sees a person's face in the roots. Watching baptism service....whenever someone is done with baptism, every one sings, "Happy Day". I wish I had the lyrics to the song... the melody was lovely.
3 comments:
Looks like you all had such a beautiful time. I love to see children making fairy houses, so sweet. Kids and bunk beds...quite fun, I was the opposite, I never wanted to sleep in the top. The one time I did have to sleep in the top bunk, I rolled off and had a horrible concussion b/c I landed on a concrete floor (it didn't have a rail). Happy Easter to you all.
This sounds like such a wonderful experience for you and your family. I'm glad you were able to get away together. Happy Easter!
Sounds and looks as though the kids had a good time & I'm happy you were able to get a few short naps in. :)
My sister and I had bunk beds when we were kids and now they are separated into twin beds that A & E sleep in!
Post a Comment