that's a great series of photos. :)
He is so focused!
First of all, your son is just the cutest. What a great job he did painting. I love the pictures.
These are great!! I love his concentration and he did a wonderful job! What a handsome little guy, too!! =)
He did a great job painting the penguin. What a cutie!
He did a great job! That's such a cute mug. :)
Great pictures every step of the way! Too cool.
VERY nice!
what a great coffee mug, we have one of those paint your own pottery places around here and my kids made everyone a gift for christmas this year, and they are so cherished because they are one of a kinds.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that's a great series of photos. :)
He is so focused!
First of all, your son is just the cutest. What a great job he did painting. I love the pictures.
These are great!! I love his concentration and he did a wonderful job! What a handsome little guy, too!! =)
He did a great job painting the penguin. What a cutie!
He did a great job! That's such a cute mug. :)
Great pictures every step of the way! Too cool.
VERY nice!
what a great coffee mug, we have one of those paint your own pottery places around here and my kids made everyone a gift for christmas this year, and they are so cherished because they are one of a kinds.
Post a Comment