Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I noticed....

Whenever J makes a discovery, she starts her sentence with "I noticed....". This morning, she said, "Mommy, I noticed that every time I go to the hold shelf and picks up the books from there, I always like it." :)

That's because those are books were recommended or specially mentioned by someone else. But its cute she notices these things. Books she is talking about about and we read this morning are,

" The stone cutter - A Japanese folk tale" by Gerald McDermott
"Pelle's New suit" by Elsa Beskow
"Over in the Meadow" by Erza Jack Keats
"James Herriot's Treasury for Children"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are providing the best literature for J and Prime! Seriously, great boooks!

Joy said...

I agree with Lisa! 2 of those books are in our spring basket, and Elizabeth is doing a school play today on the Stone Cutter. :)

dongdong said...

Thanks Ladies for your kind words! I do try...