+011.jpg)
WHile they are playing, I made this very simple lemon bread. I love lemons and lemony things. I also tried an orgami. It is very simple. I think J will be able to make this on her own by looking at the instruction. These are suppose to Japanese King and Queen. There is another version with plates that I'm looking forward to make. :)
5 comments:
I love it when Goose and Binky are in their own world of make believe. Those are great little figures! By the way, thanks for the sweet words regarding Goose's fractured arm! They really cheer her up!
What beatiful dolls :)
imaginative play is so wonderful, my 4 year old comes in to his room and will play for hours so quietly with his stuff, and he has his own world going on.
the lemon bread looks really yummy, I love lemons the smell the taste how funny they look.They where made to make someone smile
mmmmm, I too love anything lemon!
Oh yes, Kayla could spend most of her day in creative play, in her own little world she has created for herself. :)
Post a Comment