You can click on the picture and it will be more clear.
Are these stamps from England? They all have the queen symbol on them.
These are Middle Eastern and some South America stamps... I think.
These are stamps from Canada, and Mexico. I did not think the queen would be on a lot of Canadian stamps but she is.
These are stamps from Asia... I found China, Taiwan, Japan, Macau, India, etc.
These stamps are from Africa. Lots of South Africa stamps.
These are some of the USA states stamps. I'm missing a whole bunch.
These are from New Zealand. Again, see the queen on some of the stamps.
These are European stamps- I found a lot of German stamps, there also Italian, French stamps, etc. There are also stamps called, "Europa". Are these stamps used by EU countries?
Here are some fun and interesting USA stamps. ( 1 Australia stamp) Not shown here but I also collected are historical events stamps like Boston Tea party, Independence stamps, etc.
I was unable to identify what country these stamps came from.
So many stamps, so many stories. Oh, my! J and Prime also got a big jig saw puzzle for finding certain stamps.This was all for free. In fact, majority of the events we go to are free. But next week, we might go do some "treasure hunting" (at Good will or garage sales) and see if we can find any treasures. I don't think I ever found anything super great at yard sales nor Good will. But we will try again. Wish us luck.
6 comments:
How cool! What a fun experience for your kids! Collecting is so much fun, and stamps are a interesting, educational collecting item. :)
Very cool...and free! You can't beat that. I love the stamp with the butterfly on it.
The coolest idea ever! I wish there was something like this in my town for my toddler! I would have a field day!!! I like your blog!
Wow! I want lots of free stamps too! They are all so unique and beautiful.
:)
I'm not a person who collects things, but I always thought if I was I would collect stamps. I love them. They are like mini pieces of art. I like to make bookmarks with the foreign stamps I get. It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Stamp collecting, that looks like fun!
Post a Comment